Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!

So, I don't normally make New Year's resolutions. Those that know me know my follow thru sucks. I have grand ideas, I start them, then I get bored. Oh, the life and times of someone that has the attention span of a pea. There IS a medical term for this, but I have only self diagnosed, so I'll leave it at me being a pea-brain for now =).

I have wacky children. If you are a friend of mine on Facebook, you know this. Many people turn to my page on blah days because, mostly, they know they'll find something that will crack them up. Most of the time that "something" is my children. I've actually been told on several occasions I should write a book. Well, please see first paragraph on why I don't..

Back to the New Years resolution thingy...My only NYR is to actually start and maintain my yearly blog about the kiddos. I was good the first 2 years, but last year was not a good blogging year for me. Not to say I didn't have PLENTY of material. I just became pea-brained, then once I got too far gone, I became overwhelmed and well, if you look back, my last post was on October 30th and that was for a post from JULY! Gah Melanie...Get with it.

So, let this be the year of the blog! Onward and upward!!!

1 comment: